Monday, October 30, 2006

WHO-DEY...A NEW BEN-GAL???










On Sunday, I went to the Bengal's game with my good friend Gayla. Although they lost, it was so much fun being in that stadium with all those crazy fans! It's an atmosphere like nothing I can explain. There's just something about football....that's all I can say!

Needless to say, we went to the pro-shop and I found something for Elise...BIG SURPRISE!!!! I couldn't resist. At first she didn't care for it....but today, she was looking for it and insisted on wearing it. Oh my! But how could I resist! Now all she needs is her OSU cheerleader outfit and she'll be good to go. I'll be looking for that this week since the "Big Game" is only two weeks away. She's refining her 0-H....I-O...Go Buckeyes! cheer. It's adorable.

Enjoy the pics.
Blessings,
Kim W.

1 comment:

ShaggaBear (Linda) said...

Hi, just found your blog from the Sept2006DTC yahoo group.

We also are DTC in Sept and have a daughter from China - adopted in Nov. 2004 from Hubei Province.

Your daughter is beautiful! What province is she from?

My daughter loves to dress up, too. Her favorite now is dressing like a ballerina. Only she's too young for any classes around here.

We're in Ohio, too!