Wednesday, February 07, 2007

What I'm doing these days....

Hi everyone! Six inches of snow on the ground in Cincy. This is the first significant snow fall we've had since Elise has been home (almost two years). There is no school today, much to the delight of Tucker...who is still asleep at 9 a.m. Who knows what time he went to bed! We tried sledding yesterday, but alas, the snow is too fluffy, it just moves to the side and you hit grass very quickly.

Anyway, I have been working on moving Elise's Yahoo Journey to a "blog" site. This blog will have photos incorporated into the dialogue, which wasn't possible using Yahoo. Many people couldn't get to the photo section of yahoo either, so this will cure that. I have no idea if anyone will care or be interested in seeing her blog. But, I wanted to do it for her anyway.

Two years later, it still gives me chills to reread those posts. What an incredible trip we had and to think we are doing it again! I pray this trip is as good as the last one!

Blessings,
Kim

2 comments:

Sonya said...

WE WANT SNOW!!! Have fun for us!!!

Sonya

Lisa said...

We would love to have snow down here.
Lisa