Tuesday, March 11, 2008

What's up with this table.....

There seems to be something about our kitchen table that draws my children to want to sit in the middle of it.

This is Elise in January of 2006


This is Amelia~March 2008

Elise looks to be a bit happier than Amelia does! But that's nothing unusual. I just can't figure out what the fascination is with this table. Elise started getting stuck in the middle as she got bigger. It took about four times of her getting totally frustrated because she couldn't get out and we would let her stew a bit before she finally gave up on the entire idea. Amelia doesn't have the leg strength that Elise had so she just sits her bottom in it and pulls herself up. Amelia has amazing upper body strength.
On a sour note, I've totally thrown out my back. Yep, it's so bad that my leg hurts and my foot gets numb. I had an MRI today, go back to the doctor tomorrow. This has been going on for almost two weeks now. Pray that I get some sort of resolution tomorrow. I need to get some sleep. I'm completely and totally miserable. I can't pick up the girls and they just don't get it. They are used to me just hauling them up on my hip and not batting an eye. Hmmmm....maybe that's part of the problem...33 lbs plus 23 lbs= lots of weight for Mamma. Anyway, I'm off to try to sleep. That will be on the couch in the basement since our family room is void of furniture right now. The new stuff is coming tomorrow. We watched American Idol sitting in our fold-up camp chairs!


No comments: