Monday, April 28, 2008

Delicious Strawberries




My girls love strawberries. Elise will say, "Can I have some delicious strawberries, please?" It's a hoot. So I decided that we should plant our own strawberries and watch them grow this summer. She was all for it. So off we went to Lowes and bought our strawberry plants and potting soil. She had great fun and was a very good listener when I was showing her how to layer the plants. I added some scrapbook pages of the pictures that I took. Hopefully she'll enjoy gardening as much as I do. I know you are asking, "where is Amelia?" Let's just say that things got a little complicated and Baba took her to the playground to swing :-)
image signature

2 comments:

Sonya said...

OH MY!!!! Your blog is looking GREAT!!! Looks like someone is having lots and lots of fun!

Unknown said...

I love the strawberry plant! Gotta get one myself. Elise looks like she is having a great time putting it together! Glad little Amelia had some BaBa time to herself. :)

Wendy