Friday, June 13, 2008

One or Two????

Elise is at the awkward stage when a one piece swim suit does not fit her right (if you know what I mean). So I decided to step out (albeit, a little apprehensive) and buy her a two piece. I knew her baba would not be impressed. But you got to admit....she looks MARVELOUS!


Baba just stared at me when Elise pranced into the kitchen last night before heading to the pool. All I could say was, "You can either look at her tummy or look at her bum! Which do you prefer?" Needless to say, he picked up the beach bag and headed out with the girls in tow.

image signature

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Had to chuckle on this since I deal with this issue yearly!! The backside or the middle!! We have chosen to opp for the middle and deal with it! :)

Enjoy the beach!!