Monday, July 07, 2008

First time to the beach...

Elise and Amelia are getting their first experience at the beach. Elise isn't so sure of it, but we're hoping that will change as time creeps on.


I don't want to get any closer!!!!

Then there's Amelia...she thinks the water is pretty cool. She walked right out into the surf. Now the sand is another story...she's not liking that on her hands


Yowsa...why's it coming so close????

Let's talk boys...they just jump in and keep going and going until my heart starts to beat frantically in my chest because they look like bobbers in the water!

Red bobba gone! Red bobba gone! (I'm cracking myself up!)
They thought if they sat closer, Elise might get in. HA!
We finally attempted a sand castle. It then turned into "Let's bury Tucker!" What can I say...I was in the spirit of things!
American and Chinese Engineers at work....
Elise helped mama bury Tucker


Life at the beach...doesn't get any better than this!

Elise's photo of Baba and Mama


Grapes and Sunglasses...what more can a girl ask for????
image signature

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Looks like you are having a GREAT time!

redmaryjanes said...

You have a such a cute blog and family. I came over here from Lisa's.

Elizabeth Bergeron said...

First, I LOVE the last photo of all the ladies in their sunglasses! Very classy!!

The beach, well Amelia and Emma are a match for that as well!! Emma just stood and screamed until we picked her up. She still had shoes on! Guess she is not a beach babe!!

Hope you are still having fun and bet the para-sailing was a blast for the boys!!