Saturday, July 05, 2008

July 4th-Meeting Lisa and Ana Claire Young

I love cyberspace~it has granted me the ability to meet some of the most wonderful people. When we first started our adoption journey to Elise, I was blessed to meet some amazing families that were going through the same experience. We shared our highs and lows~good times and bad~successes and failures. Having this group of people has been more than I could hope for, but everything that I prayed for. Funny how that happens.

When I realized that we would be traveling through Alabama and spending the night on our vacation, I contacted my cyberfriend, Lisa, to see if it were possible to hook up. Needless to say, Lisa and Ana Claire spent the evening with us and it was fabulous. I wish our time together could have been longer, but I'm grateful for what we did have.

Thank you Lisa and Ana Claire for taking time out of your Independence Day to spend some time playing! You are both treasures! I'm sorry the photos are better, but I hope yours are! I promised to not post anything "bad" photos. I hope these are all O.K.

Click to play Meeting the Youngs
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow



This is very, special vacation for us. Lisa and Ana Claire made it extra special!

PS I'm getting ready to goggle the "rattail braid"!
image signature

1 comment:

Lisa said...

It was so nice to finally meet one another. Meeting you was like meeting an old friend. I wish we could have had more time, but I am grateful for the time we had.
You have a beautiful family.