Thursday, October 30, 2008

Back to school post....time to catch up

Back to school at the Wells ranch consisted of sending #1 off to Case Western for his freshman year, sending #2 to his first year at the senior high school and sending #3 off to four days of preschool.
Matt is loving college and seems to be flourishing there. He's already involved in a research project, joined a fraternity and he's only been home once.
Tucker is doing o.k. at the high school. The work load is challenging, but we expected that. He likes it so far....we hope it continues.
Elise loves preschool...it's all fun and games for her. She just loves life and preschool just fits right for her.
I was rather sad this year. I guess it was tougher than I thought watching Tucker drive off this year instead of watching him get on the school bus. This driving thing is hard! I make him text me when he gets to school and he has to text me when he is starting home. I know it's a little overprotective, but his driving just makes me nervous.
I get a few hours alone with Amelia now. It's rather nice, no competition, no screaming....just alone time. She seems to enjoy not having to worry about what Elise is always up to.
I've started back to a new gym and that seems to be helping my mental attitude and physical stamina. Hopefully, my schedule will even out once the trips to St. Louis are over. But for now, I go when I can.
Enjoy the 1st day of school pics!

image signature

No comments: