Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Still hard

Hard for me to come back here and see that mug! I miss him so! We talk about the "Rainbow Bridge" and Gordo waiting for us there. Elise wants to write a book about Gordo going to be with Jesus. I'm trying, but I can't stop the tears and she wonders why. Maybe it will help me heal. I'm not sure yet.

Time marchs on and I think of Gordie constantly, I even imagine I heard him scratching at the front door a couple of times last week. It was so pronounced that I went to the door~call me crazy. I had a dream about him a few nights ago! Then I think of saving a few morsals for him and I remember he's not there. Then the tears come again and I can't seem to stop them. He was just a dog, I try to tell myself then I think was he really just a dog????

Lots going on here that is worth blogging about, but I can't seem to get to it. Maybe next week!...
image signature

No comments: