Monday, January 22, 2007

Another Day WITHOUT my computer

Yep, you read correctly. My computer has been gone all weekend and is still not home. I guess our tech guy had the stomach flu all weekend and didn't get to it until today. So, I am suffering from withdrawal. Although, I readily admit that I LOVE Steve's laptop. It's sweet! I foresee a new laptop in the near future. I just can't put the kind of things on this computer as I would on my own. Get where I'm coming from????

I was also at a wrestling meet all weekend. Let me rephrase, Friday night and all day Saturday, not ALL weekend, just 75% of it. My weekend is a blur of 12-13 & 14 year old boys (some of them were MEN!) throwing, sparring and squishing one another on the mats.

I have loads of photos that need to be uploaded, but I can't do that without my computer. So, until them...I will just have to be satisfied with small blurbs.

Blessings,
Kim

1 comment:

Sonya said...

OH YES, I feel your pain!!! Being without the computer is not easy!!

Can't wait to see those pics!

Sonya