Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Praise the Lord and pass the pizza....

My tech guy just called and he had good news and bad news. Good news first...He was able to save all my data....HALLELUJAH! Bad news is that I will have to reload all my software since he could not clone my old hard drive. YIPPEEE! I can pick it up tomorrow. I promised him that I would leave my broom at home. Let me backup a second...when I dropped off my computer on Friday, I was not in the best of moods. He literally stuck his head out of his office and pointed at the front desk and sheepishly said, "You can leave it right there!" I obediently put the machine on the desk, saluted and road my broom out of their office. They are great guys. I don't know what I would do without them...probably go postal or something like that.

So, I'll have photos tomorrow and more updates.

I can't tell you what a relief it is knowing my machine it going to be o.k. I do like Steve's laptop. The keys "click" so nicely and all that stuff. It's rather decadent to use a new PC. BUT, I can put whatever I want on my computer and I'm not comfortable doing that on Steve's.

So, until tomorrow. Happy Blogging everyone!

Blessings,
Kim

PS I'm starting a Survivor Fiji Fantasy League. Let me know if you are interested in joining and I'll send you an invitation!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Can't wait for you to get your computer back so we can hear more stories and see photos!
Lisa