Thursday, July 03, 2008

Bubbles, piggy backs and beach toes

These are the Empresses bathing...it's rather unsettling. This is what I found when I stuck my head in the bathroom while folding laundry. Amelia seems to trust her Jei Jei. I'm not so sure that I do ;-)




Elise arranged for both of them to get piggy back rides on their whales while holding their Chengdu Pandas. I thought it was rather ingenious. She wanted to make sure her mei mei had the same thing she had...only smaller!

Finally, you can't go on vacation without getting your piggies painted. Poor Amelia has such stubby toe nails...I hope they eventually get longer but I don't think that's going to happen. We paint them anyway.

image signature

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Looks like you are about ready! Can't wait to see you all tomorrow night. Be careful!